- Supervisor Exam Application
- Matrix Chart
- Formula Sheet
- Retake / Reset Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Proctor Form
- Supervisor's Application Instructions
- Instructions to apply
New applicants and renewals - Exams required and only provided in English
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Successful completion of the ADCI supervisor exams.
• ADCI supervisor certification card for the diving mode.
• Before being exposed to hyperbaric conditions, the supervisor must be medically certified as “fit to dive.”
• Valid CPR and first aid certification.
If you have not had an ADCI Certification Card before, you must include a photo and a copy of your dive school diploma or certificate of completion with your application. Normal processing time is 6-8 weeks.
To expedite an application, an additional $25.00 must be included with payment . Normal processing time is 3 - 5 days (Business Days) after approval from the Executive Director.
Application and documentation can be emailed to email@example.com.
APPLICANTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES) - DO NOT SEND CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR WIRE FUNDS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED.