- Supervisor Exam Application
Application process can take up to 8 - 10 weeks
- Matrix Chart
- Formula Sheet
- Retake / Reset Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Proctor Form
- Supervisor's Application Instructions
- Instructions to apply
New applicants and renewals - Exams required and only provided in English and Spanish
|Air Diving Supervisor||$ 275.00|
|Mixed Gas Diving Supervisor||$ 275.00|
|Bell/Sat Diving Supervisor||$ 275.00|
|Nitrox Endorsement||$ 275.00|
|Replacement Card (only if the card is still active)||$ 50.00|
|Immediate Expedite (per individual) with email copy||$ 50.00|
|Expedite (per individual) with email copy||$ 25.00|
|Email Copy - New applicants/applications only||$ 15.00|
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Successful completion of the ADCI supervisor exams.
• ADCI supervisor certification card for the diving mode.
• Before being exposed to hyperbaric conditions, the supervisor must be medically certified as “fit to dive.”
• Valid CPR and first aid certification.
If you have not had an ADCI Certification Card before, you must include a photo and a copy of your dive school diploma or certificate of completion with your application. Normal processing time is 8-10 weeks.
Application and documentation can be emailed to email@example.com.
APPLICANTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES) - DO NOT SEND CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR WIRE FUNDS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED.