Applicants should note that the ADCI Consensus Standards [Section 3] requires all applicants for Commercial Diver Certification Cards to have all dives necessary for granting certification to have been performed within a 24-month period immediately prior to issuance of the designation. This standard has been adopted to ensure a continuous sequence of participation and maintenance of skills necessary to Safety perform commercial diving activities.
If you have not had an ADCI Certification Card before, you must include a photo and a copy of your dive school diploma or certificate of completion with your application. Normal processing time is 3 - 6 weeks.
Application and documentation can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Certification Card Requirements Chart - Matrix
- Application Form - ADCI Member Commercial Diving Schools
- Application Form - ADCI Member Company
- Application Form - Individual Commercial Diver
- Photo Instructions
- Replacement For Lost or Stolen Card Application
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Instructions to apply
- Renewals - see #8 instructions
SPECIAL NOTES: NAUI, PADI, YMCA, and other SCUBA certificates are for recreational diving only and not acceptable under OSHA regulations or ADCI standards for commerical diver training.APPLICANTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES) - DO NOT SEND CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR WIRE FUNDS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED.